Regrind material quality
Mechanical and physical properties of plastics unchanged.
Lower dust, fines and angel hair.
Homogeneous and uniform regrind constantly produced.
- Screen surface area approximately 50% of the rotor circumference optimizes granulate discharge
- Cutting chamber manufactured and designed to meet the customer demand for material type and size
- Bench blade setting jig maintains correct gap between fix and rotary blades
- Rotary discs fitted to the rotor avoid overheating and dust production
Low running cost expressed in kWh/kg.
Only 10% of installed power consumed during non productive operation, remaining power available for plastics scrap grinding.
Reactive power cosϕ reduced to minimum thus having a direct impact on hourly energy cost.
- Arrow angle, cutting edge and blades setting to reduce cutting stress
- Double roller rotor bearings installed by torque wrench to ensure free and perfect rotor revolution
- Rotor and fly wheel combination designed to minimize shaft torsional waving
- Transmission design gives higher inertia thus allows minimum speed reduction
Easy of operation and maintenance
Advanced engineering design.
Safety of operator during use and maintenance.
Reduced maintenance frequency and down time.
- Easy tool free access to screen, hopper, grinding chamber on most models
- Openings, access distance and safety sensors engineered and installed according to CE standards
- Adjustment of knives and counterknives via a bench jig
- Automatic lifting and opening devices, sensors for monitoring and opening, fly-wheel brake to give safe blade change
- Fly-wheel and pulley installed by expansion bushes.
- Grinding chamber structure is bolted for ease of changing a single part or side
Return on investment specific to each application.
Reliability through running time.
Maintenance frequency according to production line down time.
- From the 80’s enhanced attention to technical solution for in line recovery for all technologies
- Systems supplied to meet all health and safety requirements and standards
- Diverse production range of machines for recovery of scraps of varying size and weight
- Complete transport system, de-powdering, air filtering, storage and dosing units for regrind material
- Side discs, antiwear chamber and water cooling of cutting chamber